Users who are members of the group Reviewer have the ability to:
- Mark revisions as sighted
- View list of unreviewed pages
- Edit pages protected as "Allow only autoconfirmed users"
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page
- Not be affected by IP-based rate limits
Some bots have been given reviewer status. This is solely for their edits to be auto-sighted. No bot should perform the initial sighting of an article.
Requests for review status Edit
All requests to be given reviewer status should be made at WN:FR/RFP.
All editors who may review an article are strongly urged to use the "Easy Peer Review" Gadget to do so. This appears on the drop-down menu for an article flagged for review and will perform a variety of technical tasks that are otherwise quite time-consuming.
Historical note Edit
Previously, a different right was referred to as reviewer. This right (which is not used) is now called Super-reviewer. Most external documentation will call what we call the Reviewer group 'editors'.