For different cause, i am less present here.
- One is , i am currently founding my own little firm based in south France (no, no not that South, the other : Montpellier. (software porting, modernizing, adapting or even new software making...)
- any language (even fortran) any os (even "choose your's here) running.
- see you !
- jacques divol Olilog Conseil - site web not open.
Often i am looking forEdit
- MessagePad Newton 130, 2000, 2100.
if needed feel free to use my mailEdit
to check article on France or questions .
Hi there! I'd like to thank you for your support to become an admin, it's greatly appreciated! -- Zanimum 14:28, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
- i don't think that wrongness correction have timestamp. As long, it don't change the article meaning of course!! :). Jacques Divol 08:31, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- it's ok, i used TownCrier shortcut to create new message but the url was wrong, i corrected the url --Jacques Divol 21:33, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
- Many IP's that test on pages get that warning. Your edits to the sandbox were not vandalism, imo. Happy editing :) —FellowWikiNews (W) 19:41, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- you already got the answer, (thx fellowwikinews) sorry if i disturb you Jacques Divol 21:00, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Hey, thought you might be interested in translation Wikinews interviews Florance Devouard, chair of the Wikimedia Foundation since Florance is from France. Thunderhead - (talk) Congrajulations to Kat! 09:30, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- yes, thanks, i missed the announce of the interview, otherwise i'ld add some questions to Florence, i think it's in progress or i'ld translate it soon. again thx Jacques Divol 10:55, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
|FellowWikiNews is whishing thou a Merry |
realised they had
and therefore DEMANDS you have yourself a Merry Christmas... NOW!
Failure to comply will result in going to jail with Santa. (Note: Santa is Satan spelt backwards)!
Christmas Story (Children Friendly):
Often depicted as an obese man wearing a tasteless red, ermine trimmed suit, Santa Claus is a self-employed Caucasian male who's been married to the same woman for several centuries. It appears likely that he is a churchgoer, insofar as he is a Catholic saint and a former bishop. It has to be assumed here that Claus was released from his vows, or else he would not have been married.
Frequent arguments have erupted over the political affiliation of Claus. Ten years ago, Dick Cheney inadvertently dealt a savage blow to the morale of the Republican Party when he misidentified the political affiliation of Santa Claus in his best-selling book, Parliament of Whores. "Santa Claus," he said, "is a Democrat." However it is perfectly obvious from his demographic profile alone that Santa is in fact a Republican.
This assessment is often rebutted by Democrats with Anne-McCaffery counter-analysis: Santa Claus has no children. High-achieving professionals without children trend Democratic. While the Clausian canon does not specifically address the issue of Santa's children, numerous extra-canonical sources suggest that Claus did, in fact, reproduce. Numerous Christmas TV movie specials alone support this point.
Santa is renowned for an aggressive adherence to a binary naughty/nice list, which suggests an impatience for nuanced moral positions that betrays his Republican preferences. Santa's mere willingness to define individuals along a naughty/nice axis demonstrates his indifference to the philosophical stance of, say, The New York Times. And note that no canonical or extra-canonical Clausian text indicates that Santa ever attended college or, God forbid, graduate school.
FellowWikiNews approves of this story.
Please talk to Hégésippe and encourage him to stay... it appears I accidentally scared him away with my unrefined fr-1 skills. I did not want to hurt him, I only wanted to try to speak in his native language. I don't want him to leave because I'm a poser francophone. ★MESSEDROCKER★ 08:30, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
Je viens de mettre quatre paragraphes sur le dictionnaire pour Grondin et je n'en reproduis qu'un ici mais ej evux d'abord dire qu'uatant que ej suis ciontyent que mon reportage original sur la bravitude soit passé ici sur le wikinews en glais, autant le second m'a déplu car on y fait croire qu'Anthère a répondi à Poibre d'Arvor sur TF1 alor qu'elle n('était me^me aps au courant quand l'interview comme new chair a été réalisé
Grâce à des témoignages notamment celui d'Alvaaro, me voilà , comme tu l'avais souhaité, à présent mis à la poorte de wikipédia (en + de mon bannissement sur wikinews) et même si la durée n'est aps infinie, cela ne me alisse guère envie de dire vraoiment là-bas ce que je pense car ma marge de manoeuvre est devenues tellemnt étroite que n'importe quoi sera à nouveau le préétrtexte de m' bannitr pour bien pus longtemps.
Nous n'aurons plus que très arrement l'occasion ne dous croiser ; je tiens à te dire que je regrette vraioment que eds personnes comme toi aient dui mal à trouver du boulot. Autrefois l'honnêteté payait mieux... Nos divertgenecs n'onbt jamais porté uque sur ce que nosu estimiàons le mieux pour wikinws... où il n'y a plus guère qu'à sauver els meubles. Dommage donc que celui qui réussint de nos jouurs le mlieux dans la vie soit une personens comme Faager... ou sa réincarnation...
Enfin, je viendrai assez peu souvent sur wikienws en aglais --- déjà il faut avoirq uelque chos à dire ;-))) --- et j'imagien quetoi aussi tu a s du soyffrir du décalage horaire' qui fait que les dernières heuers avant l'édition PDF se apssent alors que els européens dorment. Brilbot (et non pas briling par pitié) aka 184.108.40.206 20 janvier 2007 à 08:41 (UTC)
- Cinq mois après, tes brêves apparitions sur WN/fr (le wikinews français) me comfirment que tu continues à fond dans le travail que tu t'étais trouvé.
- J'en suis d'autant plus heureux pour toi que tu aurais très mal vécu l'agonie de ce WN/fr ; quand je pense )-: que je ne te reprochais guère en décembre que des broutilles par rapport à ce que c'est devenu.
- Ainsi, à la une aujourd'hui de WN/fr, un article où des paragraphes entiers ont été pompés ; en effet, si tu cop'colles ceci : Le premier scandale dans lequel était impliqué M. Matsuoka concernait la gestion de son appartement de fonction de parlementaire, pour lequel il avait déclaré des dépenses de fonctionnement s'élevant à 28 millions de yens (soit environ 176 000 euros ou 236 000 dollars américains), alors même que ce logement était mis gracieusement à sa disposition.
- Si tu cop'colles donc tout cela sur le moteur de recherche de Google actualités en français tu trouveras, comme de plus en plus souvent sur WN /fr, le même texte mot à mot... à moins de rêver ;-))) que ce soient les médias qui recopient à chaque fois le WN/fr.
- À l'époque, j'avais été blessé à l'idée que mes créations y disparaissent quand la Foundation leur réservera le sort de wikiquote... à présent, cela m'est devenu indifférent.... si cela les amuse tous les trois de se saborder et tout wikinews avec eux... 220.127.116.11 06:25, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- salut, j'ai vérifié, effectivement on retrouve le texte sur www.lemali.fr/ et www.alactu.com mais et c'est bien dans les deux cas wikinews est cité avec retour vers l'article original. c'est bien non ?
Thank u friend...Edit
Ill try with cultural news, books, films, and so on.--Uma 19:50, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
- ok, but always neutral ! Jacques Divol
Just to say, my main aim is to get the football portal up and running! Celticfan383 20:54, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
[Copied from Brianmc's talk page… ;-)]
Hi! We have got a similar problem in the German Wikinews. I deleted the (English) article because it reads almost exactly the same as its source (Reason: URV = copy vio). I tried to explain to the author that he should sent an email to the OTRS to ensure that it was not a copyright violation. --Angela H. 13:43, 5 September 2007 (UTC) ok, i rode your text :) Jacques Divol 13:53, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi Wikipedia StarEdit
My name is Ferran Bono. Im journalist. REALLY JOURNALIST. YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE WEB. I work for El Pais, and I thought it was here a place for collaboration, but these is the right place for the opposite. My first purpose are cultural news. The new about Balder had a reference, but no one is able to help saying wich is the level of rewrite of the new, and instead of that you delete the information. Its absolutly absurd. Stop to built problems and built Wikinews.--Uma 14:28, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
Well, as I was saying, I think that some users of Wikinews, and who work on other Wikinews proyect, are acting as if the proyect belonged to themselves. They call as SPAM, the FREE AND CORRECT EDITING OF WELL REFERENCED INFORMATION AND NEWS. My real name is Ferran bono, am REALLY JOURNALIST, from the spanish newsletter El Pais, and I want to colaborate with german, english, spanis, catalanish Wikinews proyect, and I will require your help if such kind of people continuos critizing my texts and initiatives simply because they consider themselves the STARS of Wikipedia. Of course, I need some help, but I WILL NOT ACCEPT COMENTARIES AS SUCH OF DIVOL, THAT THE INFORMATION, WELL REFERENCED AND CREDITED, IS SIMPLE """SPAM""". I dont write spam. And other side there is a strong pression from news wich arrive from english or USA world: Wikipedia and Wikinews are a proyect without frontiers, so I WILL TRANSLATE THE NEWS I CONSIDER RIGHT INTO MORE THAN ONE LANGUAGE. And Im interested on cultural news. ANd: and want to become a CREDITED WIKIPEDIA JOURNALIST. hHOW? Thank u. Ill be for example at the Book Fair of London and of Frankfurt next month, and I want to publish original interviews nd matherial about. Maybe be we, YOU and ME, can collaborate. Team. Thanks.--Uma 14:52, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
- Please to meet you Ferran, but understand that Wikinews have rules : one of these rules is : Do not submit copyrighted work without permission(as is it writen on ALL edit page). the other is NPOV : Neutrality of Point of View.
- The article here was a direct copy of the work on another news site, we checked it, ans we do not found Copyright notice, so this work is protected by default and should be rewrited. You copy 2 times the same article without reason. Someone deleted it as we detected the same problem for the Spanish edition, copypvio and someone for the German.
- With the multiplicity of CopyRight Violation, the Unique way to protect Wikinews is to : rewrite or delete. Another admin choose to delete, i choose the copyvio template.
- About the level of rewrite : Wikinews is not a place for rewrite but to do original work. But if you ask : As long a phrase can be found into another work using, for example, a search engine, this phrase must be rewrited. I know that real journalist don't mind to re-use word to word work of other journalists but Wikinews thinks it's bad (it's life).
- If you have questions, feel free to ask us, Wikinews have specific rules that even a real reality journalist never follow. Yes, it's a place a cooperation, but we all need some time to understand how to cooperate (i am involved since 2005).
- please take time to read others articles, to read our guides.
- every one is welcome here. Jacques Divol
thank u for the answering. Ill try to prepare cultural news in the terms of Wikipedia. Im translating one into english, deutsch and spanish, may be you can help me with it to translate into french, a language that I dont write. And another question: if I prepare first hand news from Frankfurt Book fair 2007, how can I indicate sources for that kind of articles, if they are entirely of my own, like for example interviews?? --Ferran Bono 18:26, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
- Again, you're welcome, even if i am a bit hard sometime. But as admin, we must, sometime again, act urgently. But remember even admin action could be reverted by other admins.
- off course, if i have time (and if i like your news ;), i could translate in French (or others people from the french wikinews team.
- About first hand, off course it's possible. But one little advise : you could begin by writing normal article about mainstream news, it's the first step, so we could help you to understand Wikinews way of life ! It's a way for us to know you.
- When you write your first hand article, you must have your press release, notes, photos, recording available for an admin to check your data (normal, think, no?). For an event like the Frankfurt Book fair 2007 it's not a real problem as we could have information from other sources. It's more complex for very specific event no-one know. Jacques Divol 19:12, 5 September 2007 (UTC)
Somebody (obviously) liked the layout of my user page…Edit
Hi, a bit astonished on what kinds of discussions may happen when trying to explain that copyright violations are not allowed I saw that the user (Ferran Bono) still seemed to like the layout of my user page. Tsstss… ;-) --Angela H. 16:38, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- (^-^), there"s strange people anywhere. Jacques Divol 07:50, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
RfA vote revertedEdit
Divol, I don't think it's appropriate to vote on an RfA that has been long closed. Within 24 hours, perhaps, but after that it's misleading. So I reverted your vote. I hope you don't mind. 06:11, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
- no problem, i do not see any mark showing the RfA was closed, sorry for the mistake Jacques Divol 09:45, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
Citizen Journalism: All The News That's Fit To BlogEdit
My article is under the suspicion of copyright violation, however, the source which you indicate it to be infringing on is in fact something I wrote. As I am the copyright holder of the externally linked text, how exactly do I indicate that on the article's talk page? Sarabg 15:23, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- express it into the collaboration page of your article. Wikinews is for Original article mainly. The main problem with your article : it's already on a copyrighted website : it could arise numerous problem : you'ld avoid copy/paste your article on multiple website, it's not the good way. Jacques Divol 16:44, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
Inform print editionEdit
An old inform Print Edition was here--User:Anonymous101 09:51, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
Hi Divol, A new edition of the Wikinews print edition has been released. To get a PDF copy of the latest Wikinews print edition click here. To get a SXW (OpenOffice 1.0) copy of the latest Wikinews print edition click here. You are subscribed to Wikinews:Inform print edition. To unsubscribe just contact me at my talk page or remove your name from the list of subscribers. I recommend you delete this message after reading it as you do not want your talk page to be cluttered with these messages. --User:Anonymous101 09:50, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
I dunno if you do RfA thanks here, or if it's just a Wikipedia thing. If not, I reckon the trend needs broken. Many thanks for participating in my RfA, which was successful. Unfortunatly, I can't use the excuse of testing my shiny new buttons to see what they do as I have them on Wikipedia ;). So, I guess that rules out any rogue-adminish behaivour ;-). Seriously, though, cheers, and see you around on-wiki! Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 15:32, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
Bot to copy fr.WN to fr.WPEdit
I think you just need to ask here, and I think Millosh will be picking this up to try and implement on pl.WP too. Then there's de.WP.
Can you think offhand who we have that is a good candidate to do Wikinews:Welcome from Wikipedia? I've less than 500 edits on WP so would not be a good person to write this. --Brian McNeil / talk 09:30, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- i think i have less edits than you on wikipedia ! Jacques Divol 16:45, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- i checked the fr.wikinews community. They don't want to, how to say... They don't want problems with Wikipedia community, so it's a too early "revolution" for the french WP.
- i tried ... thanks anyway Jacques Divol 07:03, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
Wikinews:Story preparation/Wikinews interviews Mark Bunker, producer of anti-Scientology website 'XenuTV'Edit
Please check, I did not remove your question, I just moved it up a bit and edited it for clarity. Cirt 14:47, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- ok, sorry, i did not see the move. thanks for the fixes :) Jacques Divol 14:49, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
about 42 killed in tornados across southern U.S. : This number'ld change all timeEdit
To put a number of casuality into a title, is not a good idea. This number'ld change all time ... Not so accurate in fact :) Jacques Divol 16:30, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- OK --Anonymous101 16:32, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
I am, once again, putting myself up for Rfa. I would appriciate it if you could stop by My RFA and vote. Wheter support or oppose I would appriciate your vote to avoid another situation of having too few votes.-Ryan524 (talk) 23:18, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
If you have not already seen this, please look, comment, and vote both here and on bugzilla. Further assistance such as contact information for Google would be a very useful detail to share and help in petitioning for a listing in their news index. --Brian McNeil / talk 15:01, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Hi, Divol. There are lot's of protests in France and Spain at the moment against reforms of the educational system. I saw you enlisted as a translator for Spanish. Just yesterday, in Barcelona, police forces attacked pacific protestors. I think it would be worth to give this more attention. I leave you links to a video and the wikinews article in Spanish. I hope you can contribute to writing an article on the English wikipedia. 18.104.22.168 10:09, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
A penny for your thoughtsEdit
Okay, not really, but I am requesting your participation in the following Water Cooler Discussion: OR and Broadcast report. The discussion involves the need for specific policy concerning how Original Reporting relates to information recieved from a broadcast report of an event. This can include both news-style reports and non-news reports, such as a sporting event. Thanks and again, please share your thoughts on this so we can get as many people involved as possible, especially since this relates to an important topic such as OR. —Calebrw (talk) 05:18, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Per the proposed inactive policy, yopur account has been nominated to have its privileges reduced. --