(Redirected from Vladimir Putin)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Lighting a candle at, 2019
Pages in category "Vladimir Putin"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Plane carrying 92 crashes into Black Sea near Sochi
- Polish PM Beata Szydło welcomes US troops
- Post-Kyoto agreement is subject of G8 debate
- President of Brazil meets President of Russia
- Putin backs Medvedev as United Russia party's candidate
- Putin blasts US foreign policy
- Putin calls US troops in Poland 'a threat'
- Putin delivers eighth annual address to parliament
- Putin elected to third term; observers express concern
- Putin orders Russian government to normalize relations with Georgia
- Putin pledges to help Palestinians
- Putin promises to continue energy production increases
- Putin signs law increasing fines for illegal protestors
- Putin will accept prime minister position if Medvedev wins
- Putin's critic dismisses Kremlin's accusations in Litvinenko's case as 'science fiction'
- Putin’s state-of-the-nation speech addresses the economy
- RAF jets intercept Russian bomber over north Atlantic
- Russia accused of supporting Ukrainian rebels' advance
- Russia and Italy share views in solving conflicts
- Russia announces Libyan arms deal
- Russia cuts off gas supplies to Ukraine
- Russia joins South Ossetian war
- Russia negotiating missile sale with Syria
- Russia threatens to point nuclear missiles at European cities
- Russian government confirms gay protesters to be arrested at Olympics
- Russian helicopter shot down over Syria
- Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya shot dead
- Russian Orthodox Church elects first new patriarch of post-Soviet era
- Russian prime minister resigns at President Vladimir Putin's request
- Russian submarine rescued by Royal Navy
- U.S. officials disclose Russian think tank plans outlining interference in 2016 U.S. presidential election
- U.S. President Bush responds to Russian criticism
- U.S. responds to Russian election hacking with expulsions, sanctions
- Ukraine celebrates Independence Day
- Ukraine hurt by Russian gas deal
- Ukraine passes bill on war-torn eastern regions
- Ukrainian opposition rejects power-sharing deal
- Ukrainian president Yushchenko dismisses PM, cabinet