(Redirected from Parliament of the United Kingdom)
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "UK Parliament"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- U.K. MPs' expenses to be investigated by police
- UK "terror bill" passed after standoff
- UK culture minister Maria Miller called to resign following alleged threat to Telegraph newspaper
- UK elections: Gordon Brown offers resignation to secure Labour-Liberal coalition
- UK elections: Hung parliament, Cameron to negotiate with Liberal Democrats
- UK government formally launches same-sex marriage legislation in Parliament
- UK government plans to replace House of Lords with elected chamber
- UK House of Commons vote against Syria intervention
- UK House of Commons' Speaker resigns
- UK MPs elect John Bercow as new Speaker of the House of Commons
- UK Parliament begins debate on Brexit deal
- UK Parliament to vote on tuition fee rise on Thursday
- UK Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards to investigate Nadine Dorries reality TV appearance
- UK Prime Minister Johnson suspends parliament for five weeks as Brexit deadline approaches
- UK Prime Minister sets 2005 General Election date
- UK Supreme Court rules prorogation of parliament unlawful