Open main menu

This is the category for the House of Commons of the United Kingdom, the lower house of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. Feed-icon.svg

Members of the House of Commons are called MPs (Members of Parliament).

Latest stories

Refresh this list to see the latest articles.

action=do&label=see older articles&verb:button-local-field-verb&page:button-local-field-page&offset:button-local-field-offset&cols=&rows=&viewxcols=&rows=&Category:UK House of CommonsxCategory:UK House of Commonscols=&rows=&10x

From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.

Sister projects