Category:Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
(Redirected from Islamic State)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Syrian Civil War (47 articles; 2 subcategories)
Pages in category "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Indonesian cleric Aman Abdurrahman sentenced to death for 'inciting others to commit terrorism'
- Indonesian security minister Wiranto stabbed
- Iraq says leader of the insurgent group Mujahideen Shura Council killed
- Iraqi army regains control over Peshmerga fighters' occupied Kirkuk
- ISIS attacks United States consulate in Irbil, Iraq
- Islamic State capture Syrian airbase
- Islamic State captures Syrian city of Palmyra
- Islamic State claims attack which killed 25 police recruits in Yemen
- Islamic State execute 21 Coptic Christians held in Libya
- U.S. helicopter crash in Iraq kills 7
- U.S. President Trump defends decision to share classified information with Russians
- UK begins airstrikes against IS in Syria
- UK court remands man in custody over Leytonstone knife attack
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron calls for British air strikes against IS in Syria
- United States launch air strikes against Islamic State in Libya
- Up to 74 reported dead after Iraq bombings
- US President Obama authorizes airstrikes against ISIL in Iraq
- US President Trump announces troop withdrawal from Syria
- US: FBI's work with Orlando shooter's father is not grounds for mistrial in wife's case