Category:Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
(Redirected from Islamic State)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Indonesian cleric Aman Abdurrahman sentenced to death for 'inciting others to commit terrorism'
- Indonesian security minister Wiranto stabbed
- Iraq says leader of the insurgent group Mujahideen Shura Council killed
- Iraqi army regains control over Peshmerga fighters' occupied Kirkuk
- ISIS attacks United States consulate in Irbil, Iraq
- Islamic State capture Syrian airbase
- Islamic State captures Syrian city of Palmyra
- Islamic State claims attack which killed 25 police recruits in Yemen
- Islamic State execute 21 Coptic Christians held in Libya
- U.S. helicopter crash in Iraq kills 7
- U.S. President Trump defends decision to share classified information with Russians
- UK begins airstrikes against IS in Syria
- UK court remands man in custody over Leytonstone knife attack
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron calls for British air strikes against IS in Syria
- United States launch air strikes against Islamic State in Libya
- Up to 74 reported dead after Iraq bombings
- US President Obama authorizes airstrikes against ISIL in Iraq
- US President Trump announces troop withdrawal from Syria
- US, UK, NATO to withdraw troops from Afghanistan
- US: FBI's work with Orlando shooter's father is not grounds for mistrial in wife's case