2008 Google Developer Day focuses on Internet APIs in Australia
Friday, June 20, 2008
Google Developer Day 2008 took place on June 18 at the Wharf 8 Venue Complex in Sydney, Australia. This is the fourth event after Japan, China, and Taiwan. Thirteen Google Developer days have been scheduled for 2008. About 650 local developers participated in this conference.
Alan Noble, Engineering Director of Google Australia and New Zealand, hoped potential talents and developers can be discovered in this conference, and also commented about the Internet era to local media: "Developers took hold of the notion that the web itself is truly the platform of the future - an open playing field where anyone can build innovative applications."
|This is a complete or partial translation of the article "2008年Google開發者日澳洲站 網路API多層面應用獲重視", from the Chinese language Wikinews, published under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.|
- Alex Zaharov-Reutt. "Google Sydney "Developer Day" about making the cloud more accessible to developers: Stocky" — , June 18, 2008
- Jose Vilches. "Google shows off Android, demos apps" — , June 18, 2008
- John K. Waters. "Google Tightens Its Gears" — , June 18, 2008
- "Open Internet spotlighted at Google's Developer Day" — , June 18, 2008
- Nancy Gohring. "Google's App Engine Breaks Down" — , June 17, 2008