Hi. Please read my userpage on Wikipedia. I am most active on en pedia but sometimes I edit zh pedia and en books too. You can find my articles at Category:Kayau (Wikinewsie), or down here.
Nowadays, I no longer actively participate in WN, so WB or WP might be a better bet if you want to reach me. I still read and c/e articles for review, though. There hasn't been a lot of exciting news in my area lately. HK has settled down from the accusations of illegal structures, high-profile corruption cases, and even alleged dealings between politicians and gangsters last year. Now the government have scrapped national education and aren't going to change their plans to destroy the seahorse habitat, so there really isn't anything to write about.
There's no 'order' in which they're listed.
Mostly written by meEdit
- Facebook unblocked in Bangladesh
- Hong Kong Democratic Party stirs up universal suffrage reform package controversy
- Hong Kong's only railway company modifies regulations
- Obama 'angry' with Afghanistan general Stanley McChrystal
- Scholastic sued for Harry Potter copyright infringement
- Hong Kong 'tutor king' applies for bankruptcy
Major copy-edit by other usersEdit
- Hong Kong by-elections start
- Hong Kong chief executive invites opponent to television debate
- Men isolated to mimic Mars flight
- Uproar over light sentence of Hong Kong judge's niece
Almost fully rewrittenEdit
- Hong Kong teenager murders mother and sister
- San Francisco hit-and-run suspect caught after lying
- 'Statues of Democracy' removed in Hong Kong
Expanded/rewritten by meEdit
Note: My 'interest' is shifting to studying right now, but I'll still read help around here and there, Wikinews being the most neutral (albeit least comprehensive) news source I know. :)