US Nazi leader talks about Barack Obama, the economy and more
Saturday, November 22, 2008
The National Socialist Movement is, according to its website, the largest and most active Nazi party in the United States. Accordingly, it refers to itself as 'America’s Nazi Party' and aims to instigate major change in the US.
Wikinews was able to conduct an interview with the head of the party, Commander Jeff Schoep. Fresh back from a march in Missouri, Commander Schoep told Wikinews his views on Barack Obama, the economy and much more.
Read the full exclusive interview below:
Does your party believe America will be a better or worse place with Obama as President?
- Commander Schoep: Here is my answer to this: Why Obama is Good for Our Movement
((WN )) How will the National Socialist Movement react to the election of Barack Obama - will there be co-operation or will you be opposed to him?
- Commander Schoep: Obongo is just another figurehead. He answers to International jewry just like McCain, it does not matter what color his skin is, he is more of the same old same old system that has crippled our Nation.
((WN )) Obama says he wants to close Guantanamo Bay - what are your views on this?
- Commander Schoep: Our Position on Guantanamo is that it is a National disgrace and should be shut down completely. The Prison was set up to torture and avoid U.S. laws of fair treatment of prisoners, it should be closed. Furthermore many Soldiers (P.O.W.'s) are being held there in violation of International P.O.W. laws, instead these soldiers are classified as enemy combatants or terrorists. For example the Taliban was the legitimate Government in Afghanistan, yet their soldiers are not classified as soldiers. It is a violation of the rules of warfare, and it is criminal. For those reasons the Prison should be closed and the soldiers returned to their homelands.
((WN )) There are fears Obama may be assassinated. What do you think that would mean for America and for your party?
- Commander Schoep declined to answer this question.
((WN )) Why do you think Obama succeeded over McCain?
- Commander Schoep: McCain is an out of touch fool who openly crusaded for his beloved 3rd World invaders, who did not vote for him anyways because he is white. The Republicans lost many votes not just due to McCain's lack of charisma, but mainly because the common man is sick of the Republican lies and same old dog and pony show that was King George Bush. Voters see McCain as an extension of the policies that got us into the current economic mess/hardship in our Nation. Obama came across to the masses as someone who would change things. Whereas the voters believe he will change things and make America prosperous once again, I think his idea of change will likely be similar to the change Kwame Kilpatrick did for Detroit, Marion Barry did for DC, and Robert Mugabe did for Zimbabwe. Time will tell if he rules the land honestly, or if he attempts to further corrupt it, perhaps installing a communist like agenda to uplift the ghetto into the Suburbs. We will see...
((WN )) If you were in power, how would you deal with the current financial situation?
- Commander Schoep: We would institute a National Socialist Government. We would cut all foreign aid to Israel, and other unneeded foreign aid. Institute an America First Policy, pull back our troops from oversea's Zionist organized wars, and put them on America's borders to defend against illegal aliens. Halt the 3rd World invasion that is crippling our economy. We would abolish the Federal Reserve, and ban foreign influence from all aspects of our economy, and seats of Government.
((WN )) Do you feel responses so far, both in the US and internationally, by politicians to the financial crisis were adequate, or could more have been done?
- Commander Schoep: More should be done, see above response. Most American Politicians are afraid to take an America first stand, and bow down to the Israelis instead. U.S. politicians need to throw off the shackles, and stand up for the common man NOW, before it's to late. Only through an America First Policy will we regain prosperity and refuel our economy.
((WN )) Do you think the economy will be sorted out in, say, four years time?
- Commander Schoep: No, I think it will worsen. The Communist Party openly endorses and supports the new President, if that is a sign of things to come, look out White America. The Winds of Revolution may already be blowing.
((WN )) Is there need for some international financial co-operation, or could America solve its own financial problems entirely on its own?
- Commander Schoep: This would be an easy fix, bring all of our troops home from Overseas, cut off all Foreign aid (starting with Israel), institute an America First Policy across the boards, abolish the Federal Reserve, and remove all Foreign Nationals from any Govn't or banking institutions. That would be a start, and we should concentrate solely on our own Nation.
((WN )) The US currently owes a large amount of debt. How would you go about paying this off and preventing the problem repeating itself?
- Commander Schoep: Answer to this is above in the last question, institute those solutions and revive our economy, then we can pay back our debts.
((WN )) Oil will eventually run out. That may or may not be short-term, but what is clear is that the prices, although back down from the record highs, are set to rise. Would you commit to using alternative sources of fuel and energy to combat this, or have you another energy policy in mind?
- Commander Schoep: We must look at alternative energy forms, many valiant efforts are being made, such as the Tesla electric sports car (can I get one of those for this endorsement, ha ha kidding), and hybrid cars are a step in the right direction. I would favour taking some of the Federal $$$ slated for Foreign Nations and wars to be redirected at finding alternate and greener energy sources, and earmark other funding for cancer research and programs to heal our own sick people here in the U.S.
((WN )) America recently revealed that they had lost a nuclear weapon off Greenland forty years ago. Many others have gone missing. Do you think nuclear weapons safety is adequate, does it need revamped, or should America commit to nuclear disarmament?
- Commander Schoep: This is a tricky question, I think nuclear weapons are a bad thing, especially in the wrong hands, we know the Zionist terror State of Israel has nukes, and threatens the entire Middle East with those weapons. Due to the Israelis having them, now Iran wants them, and they have every right to pursue them for self defence against a hostile and unpredictable neighbor. In a perfect World I would say yes, all Nations should disarm them to insure that there are no accidents or madmen launching them at other Nations. The harm to the environment and mass human life is way too great to allow any Nuclear accidents. If there is a way to disarm all nations' nuclear arsenals, then I am all for that, but until all Nations have disarmed and destroyed them, others will keep trying to build them for their own National integrety.
((WN )) What issues do you think the next US election will revolve around?
- Commander Schoep: That remains to be seen. I am not a fortune teller, so I will reserve my speculation for coffee table talks.