Category:Labour Party (UK)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Labour Party (UK)"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Bill restricting Post Office closures defeated in UK Parliament; MP tells Wikinews why she supported the bill
- Blair ally Lord Levy arrested
- Blair launches third and final manifesto
- Blair will quit as British PM within a year
- Blair: "Labour must be the party of change makers"
- Britain loses AAA credit rating due to poor economic growth and continued austerity
- British Chancellor George Osborne downgrades growth forecast in annual budget
- British MP condemns deportation of man to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- British National Party loses all seats in Barking & Dagenham after elections
- British PM Tony Blair pressured by resignations
- British trade union general secretary Bob Crow dies at 52
- Labour attack Tory economic policy
- Labour grabs poll lead in UK General Election campaign
- Labour Party UK members win right to vote in leadership contest
- Labour peer tells Blair to step down as Prime Minister
- Labour politician Tony Benn dies aged 88
- Liberal Democrats hold onto Eastleigh in by-election as UKIP vote soars
- UK begins airstrikes against IS in Syria
- UK chancellor raises national insurance payments for self employed in new budget
- UK culture minister Maria Miller called to resign following alleged threat to Telegraph newspaper
- UK elections: David Cameron becomes Prime Minister
- UK elections: Gordon Brown offers resignation to secure Labour-Liberal coalition
- UK elections: Hung parliament, Cameron to negotiate with Liberal Democrats
- UK general election, 2005
- UK government announce police stop-and-search powers rethink
- UK government formally launches same-sex marriage legislation in Parliament
- UK House of Commons vote against Syria intervention
- UK Labour MPs pass motion of no-confidence in leader Corbyn
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron calls for British air strikes against IS in Syria
- UK's Conservatives promise an end to deficit by 2020, Human Rights Act repeal
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum