This is the category for strikes, unions, and organized labo(u)r issues.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Bob Crow (6 articles)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (4 articles)
- International Women's Day (6 articles)
- National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers (15 articles; 1 subcategory)
- NYC transit negotiations of 2005 (7 articles)
- Strikes (1 article)
- WorkChoices (23 articles)
Pages in category "Labor"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
- Nine Peruvians rescued from collapsed mine
- Nuclear sites close as more UK workers walkout
- Number of unemployed in the UK climbs to 2.4 million
- NYC Transit asks members to ratify new contracts
- NYC transit deadline past, no strike or talks
- NYC transit strike looming
- NYC's transit workers approve strike authorization
- Sabotage strikes French railways
- Sarkozy ends French job ban for Eastern Europeans
- Scandinavian Airlines System to cut 8,600 jobs
- School on Australia's Sunshine Coast makes staff redundant, requests they apply for 'new' jobs
- Scottish based game-developer Realtime Worlds enters administration
- Signals indicate Texas economy continues to improve
- South Korean police battle striking workers
- South Korean workers protest against labour laws
- Strike ends at UK oil refinery
- Striking NYC transit workers will return to jobs
- Talks with TGWU and Gate Gourmet to resume later today
- Teachers at Australian school shocked at no warning over redundancies, can apply before 'externals'
- Televised press conference Sunday to announce Golden Globes winners
- Third union separates from AFL-CIO
- Thomas Cook occupiers arrested, released; company to return to negotiating table
- TWU members reject contract
- U.S. entertainment writers' strike may end this week
- UK beer, soft drinks delivery drivers vote to strike
- UK drivers urged not to panic buy during delivery strikes
- UK rail firm cuts 180 jobs
- UK Royal Mail announces record 5p increase in stamp prices
- UK Royal Mail workers vote in favour of strike action
- UN adds to criticism of Australian offshore centers
- Unions battle in Ohio over hospital workers
- Up to 270,000 civil servants to go on strike in UK in March
- US adds 173,000 jobs in August; unemployment rate drops to seven year low
- US economy adds 215,000 jobs in July; unemployment rate remains steady at 5.3%
- US jobless claims lower than forecast, futures rise
- US unemployment rate remains unchanged at 9.5% in July
- Vestas Cowes rooftop occupiers: "Save the environment, scuttle a NIMBY"
- Vestas delays closure of Newport plant
- Vestas occupation continues; left-wing political parties voice support
- Vestas plant in Newport, England shuts down
- Vestas protesters sacked with immediate effect
- Violence erupts in Guadeloupe after labor dispute
- Wal-Mart accused of workers rights violations
- Widespread strike action may hit France
- Wikinews Shorts: August 9, 2009
- Wikinews Shorts: May 22, 2008
- Wikinews Shorts: May 30, 2008
- Wikinews Shorts: October 18, 2009
- Workers at England wind turbine plant stage occupation
- Workers at Swansea auto parts plant vote to strike