Talk:Bolivia's new president-elect brands Bush 'the only terrorist'
It would make greater sense to change the mug shot to that of Evo Morales himself, and nothing could underline the irony better than by having a picture of him posing with the Western hemisphere's oldest surviving terrorist, Fidel Crasto! Evidently, the barbarians are at the gate!
This one has gone under the pro-Bush western media radar. I wonder why:) Neutralizer 21:17, 30 December 2005 (UTC)
- I don't know why either. I thought the US media loved portraying Chavez as a crazy loon when he spoke out against Bush, so why not Morales? After all, isn't it a crime to be UnAmerican? Imroy 02:08, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
- I feel some not so nuetral points of view are in here to
- "anti-washington" rhetoric in inspecefic maybe?
- Certainly, we need to refer directly to what Morales says in
"military interference"? is he refering to Iraq alone, or is he also refering to Venezuala (possibly in the coup)....
- we need to clarify that morales actually thinks hes going to still cut down on cocaine production, but allow cocoa production
I dont know how he plans to do that, but he does not mean legalization....he means allows indigenous people to grow indeginous plants...
Lets not make people look like raving lunatics, he was elected with 50% of the vote or somthing to that extant, whether or not we agree with him.
- he was probably referig to the US style diplomacy, invasion to Iraq, Plan Colombia, coca eradication in Bolivia itself, new military bases in Paraguay, etc, etc.--Tequendamia 06:03, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
REMINDER - Wiki talk pages are not chat rooms or message boards. --MateoP 05:15, 2 January 2006 (UTC)