Comments:U.S. General David Petraeus accuses Iran of fueling war in Iraq
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
There has been evidence of this and it has been talked about for a long time. You have to remember, according to the Iranian government, they don't have any homosexuals in their country and the holocaust didn't happen. So I don't trust a word any Iranian official says. People just hate the U.S. and like to turn their heads wile people attack it, poor Americans. Contralya 21:19, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
I hope these comments aren't a sign of future American military intervention in Iran. Iamsam227 02:20, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- OK, but why? Why not? --SVTCobra 02:34, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- No-one wants another war, though what Iran is doing needs to be dealt with. I hope that at the worst, there are only air-strikes. Contralya 03:28, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Weird announcment from General David Petraeus that is. I wonder if he's right or if he's wrong about that statement. I'll go check my Palantír, and I'll give you some new asap.
I will tell you what my magic 8 ball says, lol. Contralya 15:35, 9 October 2007 (UTC)