Wikinews Shorts: February 13, 2007
A compilation of brief news reports for Tuesday, February 13, 2007.
Executive jet crashes at Moscow airport
A Bombardier Challenger corporate jet crashed during take off from Moscow's Vnukovo International Airport. No passengers on board and all three crew members survived. The aircraft was en route to Berlin.
- AFX News. "Bombardier says Canadair Special Edition plane involved in Moscow crash" — , February 13, 2007
- "Moscow crash not Airbus" — , February 13, 2007
- "A310 crashes at Moscow's Vnukovo airport, no passengers on board" — , February 13, 2007
Fifteen year old girl stabbed in Liverpool
A fifteen year old local girl was stabbed in Liverpool Lime Street railway station.
British Transport Police have arrested two other 15 years old girls, who are reported to be helping police with their inquiries on Monday evening. A knife was also recovered from the scene.
The injured girl was taken by ambulance to the Royal Liverpool University Hospital, where she is said to be in a stable condition.
British Transport Police have requested anyone who witnessed the incident to contact them.
- "Teenage girl stabbed at station" — , February 13, 2007
- Alan Weston. "Girl, 15, injured in station stabbing" — , February 13, 2007
A gunmen shot dead three people at the old Philadelphia Navy Yard, according to police reports. Another person is critically injured in the incident. The gunman, identified as Vincent Julius Dortch of Newark also shot himself when police officers entered the scene.
- "Four Dead, One Critical In Navy Yard Shooting" — , February 13, 2007
- Associated Press. "'Say your prayers,' shooter told victims" — , February 13, 2007