Welcome to my talk page. Here are some tips to help you communicate with me:
- Ideally, I would like to have any conversation continued on the page where it was started. If I have left a message on your talk page please do not reply here. I will have your talk page on watch and will note when you have replied.
- Add or respond to an existing conversation under the existing heading.
- Indent your comment when replying by using an appropriate number of colons ':'.
- Create a new heading if the original conversation is archived.
- To initiate a new conversation on this page click on this link.
- You should sign your comments. You can do this automatically by typing four tildes (~~~~).
Moe Epsilon, welcome to Wikinews! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! Bawolff ☺☻ 03:43, 19 October 2006 (UTC)
Please Do not remove comments made by other users. DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 07:35, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
- Whether or not he is using an open proxy, which there is no proof of here on Wikinews, that does not allow anyone to remove comments made by others unless they are personal attacks, threats or etc. The only way to prove, on Wikinews, that he is using an open proxy is to perform a checkuser, and I am not prepared to ask for one because there is no basis to do so. DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 07:22, 17 July 2007 (UTC)