N = native speaker
Reporter: Mike Halterman (Mike Halterman)
Disclaimer: Accredited Wikinews reporters do not represent the Wikimedia Foundation; they are trusted contributors whom the Wikinews community has certified for the purposes of gathering information related to Wikinews articles.
I've been working infrequently as a freelance journalist since April 2005, and contributing on a full-time basis since September 2007. In real life, journalism is my profession. I interned with Wikipedia in their public relations department in the summer and autumn of 2007, worked with WTSP, the CBS affiliate in Tampa, providing nightlife correspondence during the spring and summer of 2008, and rose to the job of editor at OMG! Magazine, a GLBT magazine in central and south Florida, in 2009-2010. I now own Out on the Town Magazine, a GLBT magazine for the Florida Panhandle, Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas.
- November 26, 2007 - My first interview. Subject: Andrea Muizelaar
- December 5, 2007 - My second interview. Subject: Whitney Cunningham
- February 7, 2008 - My third interview. Subject: CariDee English
- March 25, 2008 - My fourth interview. Subject: Parker Somerville (Big Brother: 'Til Death Do You Part)
- March 26, 2008 - My fifth interview. Subjects: Tricia Cast, Melody Thomas Scott, and Michelle Stafford from The Young and the Restless
- February 2, 2009 - My sixth interview. Subject: Nicole
- February 16, 2009 - My seventh interview. Subject: Anne Marie David
- March 3, 2009 - My eighth interview. Subject: Edsilia Rombley
- March 5, 2009 - My ninth interview. Subject: Chiara
- March 30, 2009 - My tenth interview. Subject: Ruslana
- May 10, 2009 - My eleventh interview. Subject: Eight past Eurovision singers
My original reporting (synthesis of published sources plus my request for comment from publicists):
- November 21, 2008 - Two veteran actors to depart beleaguered soap 'Days of our Lives'
- April 1, 2009 - 'Guiding Light' to flicker out after 72 years on radio, TV