| This page is no longer current and/or valid. It is kept for historical record or interest. Do not assume content on this page is still technically correct.
If the information contained on this page becomes timely again, please remove this tag.
Most popular articles in the past hour
- UK court remands man in custody over Leytonstone knife attack (28 hits last hour)
- Car bombing kills Yemen government official; ISIS claims responsibility (15 hits last hour)
- UK begins airstrikes against IS in Syria (8 hits last hour)
- British actor John Inman dies at 71 (8 hits last hour)
- Royal Canadian Mint unveils world's largest gold coin (7 hits last hour)
- At least 52, including six Shia Muslim activists, to be executed in Saudi Arabia (7 hits last hour)
- Wikinews visits the 2008 Reno Air Races (6 hits last hour)
- Volkswagen emissions scandal may affect thousands more cars (6 hits last hour)
- U.S. Secret Service conducts drone exercise (6 hits last hour)
- Investigators blame pilot error for AirAsia crash into Java Sea (6 hits last hour)
- Scottish Ebola nurse Pauline Cafferkey 'critically ill' says Royal Free Hospital (5 hits last hour)
- Indiana Governor signs needle exchange program (5 hits last hour)
- David Letterman signs off after 33 year career on the Late Show (5 hits last hour)
- Athens bomb targets business group, damages Cypriot embassy (5 hits last hour)
- Yankees win 3 in 4 game series with Red Sox (4 hits last hour)
These statistics are generated from Wikistats. They are based on number of visits to each page over the last hour. These statistics include all visits, both by people and by automated computer programs. Although these are probably reasonably accurate, they are easy to distort. Please note that sometimes these statistics are updated on an irregular basis. This page was generated at 18:18, 9 December 2015 (UTC) for the time period 17:00–18:00 UTC 24 hours ago.