Talk:Little Caesars Pizza to open eight stores in Ireland
toppings might not be of intereast, but the breand is implied by the story that its from little ceasers because the story's about little ceasers. Its also ugly to have a blank caption frame but thats easy to get rid of. Bawolff 01:29, 30 August 2005 (UTC)
- If the story was about a taste test of different brands, then the brand might be significant in the captions. But, since all (American style) pizzas look more or less the same, I'm not sure how it matters. I don't like the idea of adding text just to fill a blank space. I don't see any pt in adding a caption unless it actually contributes to the article in some way. StuRat 02:38, 30 August 2005 (UTC)
- I do like the no-frame version. It looks better. StuRat 03:23, 30 August 2005 (UTC)
- I ate the frame, left the pizza, why'd i do that?
Is this news or a promotional piece for Little Caesar's Pizza?!
- It was the lead business story in Ireland yesterday - front of the business section. So its definiately news. → CGorman (Talk) 17:54, 30 August 2005 (UTC)
- I agree that it's news. Not of the magnitude of Hurricane Katrina, to be sure, but a good "human interest" story nonetheless. StuRat 18:09, 30 August 2005 (UTC)