Category:Liberal Democrats (UK)
(Redirected from Liberal Democrats (UK))
This is the category for the Liberal Democrats Party, a political party in the United Kingdom.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Vince Cable (10 articles)
- Nick Clegg (41 articles)
- Simon Hughes (10 articles)
Pages in category "Liberal Democrats (UK)"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Charles Kennedy rejects leadership allegations
- Charles Kennedy, former Liberal Democrats leader, dies aged 55
- Chris Huhne resigns from UK Cabinet to face charges
- Conservative Party wins majority in 2019 UK general election
- Conservatives win majority in 2015 UK general election
- Conservatives win Newark by-election
- Labour becomes largest party in UK local government after 2023 English elections
- Labour grabs poll lead in UK General Election campaign
- Liberal Democrats defeated in UK elections after alternative vote and councils rejected; Salmond wins historic first majority vote
- Liberal Democrats hold onto Eastleigh in by-election as UKIP vote soars
- UK City Councillor suspended from party after expressing controversial views
- UK elections: David Cameron becomes Prime Minister
- UK elections: Gordon Brown offers resignation to secure Labour-Liberal coalition
- UK elections: Hung parliament, Cameron to negotiate with Liberal Democrats
- UK government formally launches same-sex marriage legislation in Parliament
- UK government sells stake in nuclear weapons firm
- UK holds referendum on voting system
- UK House of Commons vote against Syria intervention
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum
Media in category "Liberal Democrats (UK)"
This category contains only the following file.
Libdemslogo.png 180 × 131; 20 KB