(Redirected from Garuda Indonesia)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Garuda Indonesia"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Adam Air ticket sales revive after post-crash slump
- Air safety group says airport was operating illegally without license when Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 crashed
- Airliner catches fire at Indonesian airport
- Airlines modify flight routes amid North Korea rocket launch plans
- Australia completes inquest for victims of Garuda Indonesia Flight 200
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 pilot forced to resign
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 pilot released on bail
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200's pilot's marital problems may have affected judgement
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200's pilot's trial to begin this week
- Garuda Indonesia increases flights, fleet; may buy rival
- Indonesia angered as nation's airlines all remain banned in EU airspace
- Indonesia shuts down 4 airlines and grounds 5 others over safety concerns
- Indonesia's transport minister tells airlines not to buy European aircraft due to EU ban
- Indonesian air industry signs safety deal ahead of EU ban review
- Indonesian court jails Garuda pilot over air disaster
- Indonesian court overturns Garuda pilot's conviction over air disaster
- Indonesian parliament approves privatising of three major state firms
- Indonesian police hand over Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 report to prosecutors