(Redirected from Garuda Indonesia)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 (21 articles)
Pages in category "Garuda Indonesia"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Adam Air ticket sales revive after post-crash slump
- Air safety group says airport was operating illegally without license when Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 crashed
- Airliner catches fire at Indonesian airport
- Airlines modify flight routes amid North Korea rocket launch plans
- Australia completes inquest for victims of Garuda Indonesia Flight 200
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 pilot forced to resign
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 pilot released on bail
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200's pilot's marital problems may have affected judgement
- Garuda Indonesia Flight 200's pilot's trial to begin this week
- Garuda Indonesia increases flights, fleet; may buy rival
- Indonesia angered as nation's airlines all remain banned in EU airspace
- Indonesia shuts down 4 airlines and grounds 5 others over safety concerns
- Indonesia's transport minister tells airlines not to buy European aircraft due to EU ban
- Indonesian air industry signs safety deal ahead of EU ban review
- Indonesian court jails Garuda pilot over air disaster
- Indonesian court overturns Garuda pilot's conviction over air disaster
- Indonesian parliament approves privatising of three major state firms
- Indonesian police hand over Garuda Indonesia Flight 200 report to prosecutors