Comments:U.S. President Barack Obama releases original birth certificate
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Comments from feedback form - "ooo that is coool"||0||21:59, 5 March 2012|
|Comments from feedback form - "This reads like a white house ..."||2||13:16, 5 July 2011|
|Forgery Demonstrated||0||04:40, 21 May 2011|
|Good article||3||20:59, 2 May 2011|
|Oh goody, he released his birth certificate||0||03:07, 30 April 2011|
|This is a Joke||0||23:56, 29 April 2011|
|Comments from feedback form - "WOW!!"||0||21:21, 29 April 2011|
|3||09:40, 28 April 2011|
|Comments from feedback form - "Interesting story."||0||06:04, 28 April 2011|
This reads like a white house press release. Where are the concerns that the birth certificate was fake?
The article is based on a White House press release of the birth certificate and on news article reports of the release and reactions to it. The original birth certificate was released by the White House, according to news sources, because of concerns that the prior certification of birth was fake.
I honestly thought that Obama was a naturally born citizen. This certificate, however, is clearly off. Here's an excellent article on why this image is a forgery: Douglas Vogt's Legal Proof
You can read his article, but the essence is as follows:
1. Some text is curved along the binding, and some is not. The words "Male" and "Kapiolani" are straight across, while the text above and the lines below curve down and to the left. This means they were not on the original paper.
2. White haloing appears around the crucial text, obscuring the security pattern. This indicates tampering with the image.
3. Some letters are in greyscale, and some in binary black. Especially note the "R" in the word "BARACK" and the last "1" in the sequence number "61 10641" which are grey scale and the rest are binary black. This means that several documents were pasted together to create a composite.
4. The sequence number is out of order from other certificates.
5. Type color inconsistent between grey-green and black in boxes 17a, 20, and 22, as well as varied stamp size between boxes 20 and 22.
6. Multiple layers in the official PDF file. The document should have contained a single image, not an image with text on top.
This is just a summary, the details are in the linked article. I wouldn't be upset about this, but it's just so sloppy! If I did this with any of my public records I would probably go to jail. I'm not expecting anything will come of this clearly falsified document, internet outrage aside.
aside from how silly this whole thing is with his birth certificate, this is a well done article, which i find to be balanced in its new reporting.
Now to discuss the topic.
1. Who gives a rip? how does this affect my life? answer it does not. 2. The orginal was lost i bet and they made something up to feed to the press. 3. The whole purpose of the requirement to be president was so that we don't have kings and people who want to bring America down, becoming president. Obama is American enough in true and its a total gray area but who really cares? He is still a puppet of the retarded peoples ideas and is a terrible president who is selfish, and dishonorable.
like the GOP is honorable! they only care about rich people and now the PRC.
Even this will not be enough for the nut job right wing in the US they just can't get over a Black Democrat winning the election. Of course what do you expect from people who think giving tax breaks to company's that ship jobs overseas will create jobs here.
The headline is incorrect. The White House did not release his original birth certificate or even an accurate photocopy. Comparison of the Obama certificate with that of the Nordyke twins from the same hospital and one day different shows that the Obama certificate is overlayed on the same green checked background as his certification of life birth. No such pattern is seen in an authentic birth certificate from that hospital and that time period. It therefore cannot be a literal copy of the original. Magnification of the text shows that the green check pattern tends to disappear behind the letters.
It's a certified copy issued by the State Registrar. Do we need any more proof of what we've known all along? The only reason the certificate looks different is that this particular copy was printed a few days ago!
No matter what they release, there are people who won't believe it. They could invent a time machine and send Sarah Palin back in time to witness Obama's birth and they still wouldn't believe her if she told them. It's not about the truth, it's about keeping anyone who isn't a white conservative out of the White House using whatever remotely possible arguments are available.
You want more proof? Then go to Hawaii and request your own, it's 'only' public record, anyone can get a copy.
Maybe that one will have the checkered [definitely not "checked", or maybe you're speaking a language I'm not aware of] background/pattern you're so desperately looking for. ;-)
HTH [Hope This Helps]
MDGx (talk) 09:39, 28 April 2011 (UTC)