Comments:Palestinian official newspapers: Israel uses super rats against Jerusalem Arabs
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
I believe in Dr. Khattar. Its just another israeli hellish misery. And what they have got to say? Always the same thing : "Thats not true."
- This article is one of the most insane things I have ever had the misfortune to read. This is along the same lines as the people who claim that the US created HIV to make black people suffer. The guys cites ONE person, who used some rat poison that didn't work, and now they've concocted a gigantic conspiracy theory! Ridiculous. Did they test the poison for potency? No. Did they make sure the guy didn't accidentally use his foot powder instead of rat poison? No. Did they make sure he wasn't ripped off at his local market by some kid who was selling baking powder labelled as rat poison? No. They have no evidence at all, but instead of attempting to gather some, they kick their imaginations into high-gear and spout idiocy. This kind of anti-science behaviour is a good example of why the concept of religion as a whole (including Islam) should be stuffed into a sack and drowned in the nearest ocean. Non-evidence faith based reasoning simply DOES - NOT - WORK. When you try it, you end up with crap like this rat nonsense, or the HIV conspiracy nonsense. All a result of the use of faith over logic. Gopher65talk 18:58, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Umm, propaganda in favor of who? 18.104.22.168 04:40, 27 July 2008 (UTC)