Comments:Ontario Votes 2007: Interview with Libertarian candidate Alan Mercer, Scarborough—Rouge River
Wow. Have we had an interview with every single politician in Canada yet? Or will that be in a few months? Contralya 21:28, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Canada has way more candidates. Actually, you are quite odd for asking that sort of question. If you are lacking some common sense, the titles say "Ontario Votes 2007:" not "Canada Votes 2007:". If you are lacking some knowledge, Canada is a big country, just not as populated as the U.S. and self-centered as the U.S. We have not interviewed every candidate in the country, and will probably never get to that because there is alot of them in Canada, FYI. You don't live in Canada and the American newscasts mainly talk about the U.S., so your opinion does not count on Canadian stuff. My opinion on U.S. stuff counts because the U.S. is spoken about around the world. 220.127.116.11 00:20, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- Well I don't care about or listen to a word YOU say. You are wrong. And there are about 50 PRESIDENTIAL candidates alone in the U.S., wich by the way, according to resent research, has several times (over 300 mil) the population of Canada (around 33 mill). I think you are probably a Canadian nationalist. I don't respect you, you are ignorant, anti-American, and scold people based on false information. There is no way Canada has more candidates. Geographical size has little to do with population, much of it (northwards) is barren and cold. And I don't think that the Americans are self centered, but you...
My argument is valid; why are there such a disproportionate number of 'Ontario votes' pages? We should have a 'Ontario votes' portal with this many. You need to get you head out of the snow. Why do you take my comments so personally anyway? And to heal your ignorance, I suggest that you read about the O8 election on wikipedia.Contralya 01:49, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- I was not saying that Canada has more candidates. The U.S. has way more than Canada. I was saying that though Canada has less candidates than the U.S. we still probably would have to interview every candidate in every province, which would probably not happen because there is still alot of them, (yes, not as much as the U.S.), and it would probably be a little ridiculous. I was not talking about geographical size. Yes, I am a Canadian nationalist. I don't want to read about the 08 election. Perhaps we should create an Ontario elections portal. That sounds like a good idea. 18.104.22.168 16:53, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- The reason why Canada does not have 50 candidates in every province is because in Canada you need to have a registered party to be a candidate. No one can just say that they want to run. We use the Westminster System. 22.214.171.124 17:04, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- Oh yeah. And he's getting lots of credit for his work.