Comments:Former U.S. President Clinton stumps for Obama, Franken in Minneapolis
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
The clinton's did not have this much help when they were in the oval office. It does not suprise me Bill Clinton is helping Obama. That tells me that Obama must have some hidden secrets in which I am sure they will surface very soon.
Seems kind of pointless because everyone that went to the convention center to see Clinton was already going to vote Obama anyway. No McCain voters would have went there and so It was a big wast of time and money.
- According to press reports, there was at least one McCain supporter there. ;) —Calebrw (talk) 17:59, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
Liberals, all you liberals, want to feel good. You think deep down that everyone has evil in their soul. You think the government will save you from the evil of man. Because you don’t believe in God, who is the only one who can save you from evil, and not in this life. Question: Who will save you from government? Liberals think that limiting the rights of our fellow man are what’s needed. What they don’t understand is that Conservatives limit their own behavior by choice. We show restraint. Liberals live to excess and cannot understand that choices and good behavior come from within each of us. And collectively that makes a difference. They do not understand the power of forgiveness. They mostly come from single parent families where the parents were so selfish they were not willing to put aside their own petty wants for the needs of the child. The child sees people fighting to get what they want, and learns. The child sees relationships as disposable, and learns. The child believes in what is on the television, and learns.
Your liberal world is an idealistic dream that only exists in your mind. This is reality. People like Obama get people killed. Look what Clinton did in Mogadishu? Somalia? Failures. As much as you hate to admit it, Iraq is a success.
These are facts. You will not use facts to argue with me. You will attack me personally and call me names. It doesn’t bother me. People see your childishness. You will never grow up. You will always be a child hoping for your parents to live together in harmony. In order to find peace you must find a church and surrender your soul to Christ. Let him carry your burdens. Have faith in his love and in the goodness of others.
- I can't find a single true statement in your entire rant there. 18.104.22.168 18:07, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
The Temple of Ann CoulterEdit
I've got news for you, I'm not a liberal, I'm a socialist and proud of it. The "fend for yourself" attitude espoused by Republicans like yourself is repugnant. Go worship at the temple of Ann Coulter, she believes it is your god given right to destroy the planet whereas people like myself believe in sharing responsibility. --Brian McNeil / talk 18:13, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- You and 22.214.171.124 are both wrong. The only right way of thinking is my way of thinking. Why would I subscribe to your way (either of you), when I know that I am right? Stop worshipping at your temples of Christ and Socialism, and conform to the beliefs that I hold. --SVTCobra 01:51, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
Since Republicans don't believe there's any value in government, why let them run it? Cheney, Bush -- talk about "failures". 126.96.36.199 19:25, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- Now that is just disappointing to read. Clinton was the only real successful president in the last 20 years but somehow you throw that away in your thoughts? The Bush administration may or may not be able to be forgiven by history, but you advocating for fools to continue to fail are risking dooming us all before history has a chance. 188.8.131.52 17:25, 1 November 2008 (UTC)