Comments:Child stabbed in West Bank arson, Israeli settlers retaliate
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
I wonder if it was a Israeli stabbing a Arab Liberals will be going crazy. --126.96.36.199 05:42, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
Get your pitiful trolling off wikinews. I thought all Israeli settlements were all supposed to be evacuated in a recent treaty and no attacks done on Israeli citizens within the set border. Maybe that has something to do with all of this. 188.8.131.52 07:04, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not trolling (btw that's my IP I'm too lazy to sign at times) I'm stating a fact, and the treaty was in the Gaza strip last time i check. --KDP3 (talk) 07:13, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
I mean the all inclusive permanent status treaty they are working on right now. There are many complications settling the permanent status issues. Of course the final form may not be done by the end of this year, but no Israeli settlements are to be expanding right now regardless. Ah, why bring up political bickering that doesn't apply to Israel if you are not trolling? 184.108.40.206 07:30, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- yet again I'm putting out Liberal Bias towards The Israeli-Arab conflicts. If a Israeli Do something all holy hell breaks lose, But if a Arab stabs a kid. Not a single word is said. Same thing can be said in Iraq and Afghanistan. And this is  --KDP3 (talk) 08:37, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
I just loooove palestinians n Israelites fighting all the time.. just makes me proud of what people stand up for: false claims and ridiculous lies under the name that says it all: "religion" I just wish there was a God so I can join him for a good laugh at these stupid people.. all believing in books that mean shit and killing each other in the name of peace and prosperity. if you are going to fight then fight about real issues and not that shit...pussies..