Comments:"The Simpsons" announces change in title sequence and move to HD
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Honestly this can't be considered real news. I'm glad of course The Simpsons is in high definition (hoping Family Guy follows in the same direction!) but really, I don't get how this can be group in the same news caliber as Thousands fleeing after a volcano erupts in Colombia or a japanese tanker MV Chemstar Venus freed by Somali pirates —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- It sounds like you're as enthusiastic about Family Guy as this person may be about the Simpsons. I find that hypocritical. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:27, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- Anyone can write articles on Wikinews. People write about things that interest them. Sometimes that is a natural disaster, and sometimes it is a fluff piece like this one. If you think there is a type of story that we should be covering and we aren't, please feel free to pitch in and help out:). Any help is welcome. Gopher65talk 23:07, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
This is news?Edit
Why is this worthy of a news entry? Does Wiki News plan to cover a change like this in every televised program now? Why should anyone care?
- I think one of the longest running TV shows in history is newsworthy when for decades it changes its introduction. The HD part, not so much, but it is nonetheless 'culture and entertainment' news. DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 12:57, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
Wikinews ROCK , just like any wiki for that matter.
Stop wikibashing , it's democratic . You don't like it, add the stuff you want. Better to add stuff than remove wouldn't you say . It pleases a maximum of people.
- hi, if you don't like this kind of news, so don't read it. I don't give a cent about sport news, I don't care which rugby team on the other site of the planet kicked whatever butt. I just stop reading after the headline, or after the abstract, if it's not my kind of news. IT'S SO EASY! like ZEUS said, do your own news that interests you and stopwaisting your time by repeating yourself saing this. this will not change a thing! greets, --Andreas -horn- Hornig (talk) 09:55, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
PS: are you sure you aren't german? we're so great in critizising others just because of peanuts! ;) seeing this everyday in our german news-sites. ;)