to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pichilemu, viewed from La Cruz Hill in March 2010.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Pichilemu"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Cardenal Caro Province governor: Pichilemu Municipality to leave 107 families homeless
- Chile tsunami first reached Pichilemu, SHOA reports
- Chilean earthquakes in the O'Higgins Region: photoessay
- Chilean earthquakes: in pictures
- Chilean President visits Pichilemu to inaugurate Agustín Ross Cultural Centre
- Colegio Preciosa Sangre, Pichilemu, amidst other Chilean schools celebrate Student's Day
- Paraguayan ambassador to Chile visits Pichilemu hacienda after 'slavery' controversy
- People from Pichilemu, Chile leave La Cruz Hill
- Pichilemu and Cobquecura, Chile rocked again by aftershocks
- Pichilemu, Chile former post office is demolished
- Pichilemu, Chile's Wastewater Treatment Plant to be inaugurated
- Power outage affects many areas of Chile
- Seismologist Mario Pardo rebukes notion that Pichilemu, Chile experiencing "seismic swarm"
- Sequel of aftershocks hit O'Higgins, Bíobío and Maule regions in Chile
- Special report on Japanese tsunami emergency in Pichilemu, Chile
- Strong aftershock hits central Chile
- Strong rain and wind kill one in Chile
- Surf's up in Chile; championship competition in Pichilemu
- Surfer dies at beach in Pichilemu, Chile