to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "African Union"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- Africa-Europe summit concludes with mixed results
- Africa-Europe summit opens with pledges of equal partnership
- African troops invade rebel-held island of Anjouan
- African Union
- African Union hostages freed by Darfur rebels
- African Union peacekeepers come under attack in Mogadishu
- African Union refuses to arrest Sudan's President for war crimes
- African Union rejects calls for action on Zimbabwe
- African Union Summit ends in Accra
- African Union summit: Sudan says no to UN troops
- Al-Shabaab and AU peacekeepers clash in Somalia
- Asian countries call for global currency
- At least twelve die in Mogadishu attacks
- AU peacekeepers killed in Somalia, Islamists vow more attacks
- Kenya government reform record to be reviewed by AU experts
- Kenya negotiations resume; parliament to debate power sharing accord
- Kenya's leader Kibaki seeks Ghanaian president Kufuor's mediation
- Kenyan Prime Minister calls for suspension of Mugabe from African Union
- Key town captured by Islamist Somali militants
- Senegal threatens withdrawal of troops from Darfur
- Somali parliament rejects president's dismissal of prime minister
- Somalians protest against deployment of African Union troops
- South African president wrongly announces death of Zambian counterpart
- Sudan ambush leaves seven peacekeepers dead, more than a dozen wounded
- Sudan may allow joint UN/AU forces in Darfur
- Sudan will welcome UN Peacekeepers in Darfur
- UN aid convoys face increasing attacks in Darfur
- UN renews Darfur peacekeeping mission
- UN report says Sudan government guilty of orchestrating Darfur crimes
- UN Secretary-General expresses concern about crises in Chad, Kenya, Sudan
- UN Security Council approves African Union peace keepers for Somalia
- UN Security Council considers Cote d'Ivoire sanctions
- US says Zimbabwe government has “a long way to go” before sanctions are lifted