(Redirected from Ethiopia)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Ethiopia"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- African nations gather to support a ban on cluster bombs
- African Union peacekeepers come under attack in Mogadishu
- After signing peace declarations, Eritrea reopens embassy in Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa
- Aid payments to be withdrawn by UK following violence in Ethiopia
- At least thirty-three more dead in Ethiopia election clashes
- Eritrea moves troops into UN buffer zone
- Ethiopia appeals for food aid for over 6 million
- Ethiopia plans to expand country's Internet access
- Ethiopian airliner crashes into Mediterranean Sea
- Ethiopian fighter jets attack Somalian towns
- Ethiopian prime minister Meles Zenawi dies at 57
- Ethiopians vote amid opposition charges of fraud
- Somali Islamists halt peace talks with government
- Somali minister killed by car bomb
- Somali parliament rejects president's dismissal of prime minister
- Somali tensions rise as Ethiopia sends in troops
- South Sudanese President Salva Kiir signs peace deal
- Survey: Finland is the world's greenest country
- UK loses appeal to conceal Binyam Mohamed torture
- UN Security Council approves African Union peace keepers for Somalia
- UN: 4.8 million Ethiopians in need of food aid
- UN: Ethiopian GDP grew only 1.7% in 2009, may not reach anti-poverty goals
- United Nations passes Declaration on human cloning
- United Nations requests US$700 million in aid for East Africa to avoid famine
- United States warns of suicide attacks in Kenya and Ethiopia