| This page is no longer current and/or valid. It is kept for historical record or interest. Do not assume content on this page is still technically correct.
If the information contained on this page becomes timely again, please remove this tag.
Wikinews stories are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 license, so other people can easily use our content for any purpose. In order to encourage them to do so, this page serves two purposes:
- as an index of publications which accept outside story submissions
- as a log of story submissions to such publications
If you are submitting to a large site like Slashdot, it may be a good idea to protect the story when it is actually published. It's probably not a good idea to submit stories which are currently in dispute.
- May 25
- May 24
- May 19
- May 11
- May 10
- May 9
- May 4
- May 2
- May 1
- April 26
- April 25
- April 24
- April 22
- April 20
- April 19
- April 14
- March 26
- Hundreds of thousands protest anti-secession law in Taiwan to The World Forum. Status: Accepted.
- IBM releases freeware for visualizing document histories to Slashdot (used permalink). Status: ?
- Scientists discover soft tissue in dinosaur bones to Slashdot (used permalink). Status: ?
- March 24: Entrepreneur's RFID chip implant to open doors, start car to Slashdot (used permalink). Status: rejected
- March 23: Kazaa Trial concluding posted directly to infoAnarchy by site operator Eloquence.
- March 22:
- March 20: Cassini discovers Saturn moon atmosphere to SciScoop. Status: accepted
Technology, science, gadgets, software, online rights:
- Slashdot - News for Nerds: Stuff that Matters - submit story. Good for technology, space, general geeky stuff.
- Kuro5hin - Technology and Culture, From the Trenches - submit story. Technology, culture, politics, geeky stuff.
- infoAnarchy - Which future do you want to live in? - submit story. File sharing, copyright, online rights.
- OSNews.com - Exploring the Future of Computing - submit story. Operating systems, software, open source.
- SciScoop - Exploring Tomorrow - submit story. Science, space.
- The Agonist - submit story. Politics, esp. US foreign policy.
- The Regular - submit story. Politics, mostly U.S. but not exclusively. Some social, technology and environmental stories.