This module covers approaches to Wikinews assignment design and walks through lesson plans that should work well for secondary school and undergraduate university level classes.
By the end of this section, you'll have covered:
- The learning goals that educators can use Wikinews assignments to achieve
- Tips and tricks for achieving those learning goals
- How Wikinews assignments might fit into a syllabus
- Lesson plans with assignments and educational materials that you can use
- How to select appropriate topics for students and how instructors can evaluate their work