(Redirected from USSR)
This is the category for the Soviet Union, in full the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), dissolved in 1991.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "Soviet Union"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Sergey Mikhalkov, Russian writer, dies at 97
- Soviet human rights activist Yelena Bonner dies aged 88
- Soviet rockets on sale in Moldovan breakoff region
- Soviet statue returns to Moscow
- Strategic arms talks between Russia and the US end without declaration
- Support strong to bring back 1980 Soviet mascot for the 2014 Olympics