Talk:Poll of 100 million votes names new Seven Wonders of the World
There are no discussions on this page.
Return to "Poll of 100 million votes names new Seven Wonders of the World" page.
This really needs the following things:-
- a little bit of background about the ancient variety of Wonders, possibly including the fact that the pyramids are the only thing left from that group.
- how they were selected - voting procedures, voting dates, etc. - the article makes no real mention of this 'online poll'.
- how the initial list was chosen.
- a clarification about the "Voting doubled after the June results" - what June results?
- some interwiki links for places and people involved.
- some more sources; one is not enough.
- a more clarified caption (it's only one of the Wonders, not all)
- a general copyedit to make the giant blob of text that is the opening paragraph more readable.
- reword the first sentence to remove the badly-formatted dates (Wikinews doesn't use th etc.).
I have depublished the article for the time being. Daniel 01:53, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- It is much better thanks to Wpktsfs's total rewrite. I feel it is good enough to publish, and have done so. Cheers, Daniel 07:44, 8 July 2007 (UTC)