Talk:Massachusetts to set up "village" for Katrina evacs
Looks good, with a few comments:
- Lots of spelling errors. Do a cut and paste into a spellchecker next time.
- Lots of broken links. Test all links next time.
- Pic is so-so. A pic of MASS showing the location of the base would be much better.
- Use the word "an", instead of "a" when followed by a vowel sound: an airplane, an honor, an X-ray, an S, etc.
Now for a comment on the article's subject...just how comfortable are people living on a militay base, in barracks, with no visitors allowed, going to feel ? Even prisoners get visitors !
StuRat 05:09, 7 September 2005 (UTC)
- It didn't mention that and I don't live anywhere near the cape, so I can't find out. Unsigned by TUFKAAP at 10:24, 7 September 2005
- Well, if you don't know something, then you need to do some research. I went to www.google.com, picked Image, typed "camp edwards" "cape cod" "map", and got a locator map of Camp Edwards right away. Since this map had lots of other irrelevant sites labeled and I'm not sure if we can legally copy it, I would suggest copying a map already in Wiki and adding a red dot at that location. StuRat 10:55, 7 September 2005 (UTC)
- I added a locator map of MA taken directly from the MA link image, then copied the county map there, added a red dot for Camp Edwards, uploaded it to Wiki Commons, and used it as a locator map for Camp Edwards. StuRat 11:37, 7 September 2005 (UTC)