Talk:Hamas strikes deal with Fatah
Return to "Hamas strikes deal with Fatah" page.
- no lead paragraph summarising story
- unsourced opinions: "This shows an important shift, ...", "looks fairly stable", "gives the strong implication that"
- nonnews: "As of now, the United States has not made any positive comment on the shift in policy from Hamas."
- the statement "Hamas states that they still pay no explicit recognition towards Israel but they do implicitly" reads as if Hamas has stated the we "do implicitly" bit, which is not true, from what i can see in the source.
- unclear what this means "Hamas appears to have broken the silence between them and Fatah," it is to mean no formal or public talks on resolving their contradictory standings on negotiating with Israel, etc?
Doldrums 03:02, 28 June 2006 (UTC)
- I agree, there needs to be cleanup. Right now I am too tired to do it, but I will tomorrow... so I hope some other contributors and editors might lend a hand. Thanks for pointing some issues out! ~ clearthought 04:17, 28 June 2006 (UTC)