Talk:Defense systems of Air Force One exposed on the Internet
"An online website has released a document"
- Is it possible to have the URL of the page, the site where the informations are ????
- if it's online it's reachable from wikinews. It's a big lack of source ?! Jacques Divol 16:10, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- Honestly its because I do not know the website. I looked in articles for it but I did not see it and might have mised it. Jason Safoutin 16:18, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- the chronicle says it informed the military last week abt the document, even the air force is smart enuf to have fixed it by now. now, if we could find out which website it was on, that'd be a big (s)coup for wikinews. so keep looking in the google cache! Doldrums 19:07, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
For real? Or a hoaxEdit
Apart from the links provided, I did not find other relevant reports at major news sites, and apparently no copies could be found at P2P networks (I guess to post it on Piratebay would be one of the first things to do if someone did retain a copy). - Jean Xu 16:38, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
Can't find the websiteEdit
While the story seems to be floating around out there, there's no actual link to the website-- sort of how you can't find these "islamist websites" that videos get posted to. 22.214.171.124 18:48, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- The "Islamist" websites with the jihadi-porn on them are quite easy to find and are usually hosted in the US.
this article needs a flagEdit
as long we don't know if it's a well made hoax or something real. Yes we NEED the URL of the site where was this informations about AF1 ! Jacques Divol 07:47, 12 April 2006 (UTC)