Talk:Conference discusses the credibility of blogs/Notes
Return to "Conference discusses the credibility of blogs/Notes" page.
IRC conversation 2005/01/23Edit
- _sj_ the conf was about credibility in journalism and blogs,
- _sj_ the differences and similarities b/t blogging and journalism
- Amgine <cynical eyebrow raise> seemed a bit else to me in the audience, but I think that's covered in the article?
- _sj_ and how the journalism extablishment and the blogging establishment can learn from one another in the realm of acquiring [authority, authenticity, credibility, reliability, verifiability]
- _sj_ with most of the focus on the first three.
- _sj_ oh, I was just looking at your last q...
- Amgine okay... let me grab that for n otes.
- Amgine May I extract those lines from this IRC and post them at Talk:Conference discusses the credibility of blogs/Notes?
- _sj_ sure.