Talk:British white paper on public health
This article has been submitted for review by the Wikinews community. The review period is currently a minimum of 8 hours for regular articles and 4 hours for urgent stories. An article needs to find consensus - no objections - in the following categories in order to be accepted for publication. If the review period elapses without comments, the article may be published. See also Wikinews:Article stages#Review for information on what constitutes a valid objection.
Please comment on any of the following issues:
- Neutrality: All factual claims need to be attributed or sourced. On-topic information which is relevant to the article should be added. Off-topic information should NOT be added to "balance out" an article.
- Accuracy: All facts should be verifiable. Factual claims which are attributed to a person or group, but considered false by another person or group can remain in the article as long as the controversy is accurately represented.
- Legality: Does the article violate any laws of the state of Florida in the United States? Specifically, does it violate other people's copyright, in text or images? Please make sure that no images have been directly copied from a non-free source without permission, and that any brief text quoted from a non-free source is attributed accurately. Use Google News and Google Search and pick individual phrases from the article to verify this.
- Writing: Is it well-written and understandable?
- Policies: Does the article comply with Wikinews:Content guide and Wikinews:Style guide?
- Comprehensiveness: Relevant information on the topic should be included, while keeping in mind timeliness. Given that an almost infinite amount can be said about any topic, objections in this category carry less weight than those in other categories.
Add your comments below.
A few points, having edited it so far:
- I'm not sure about what citation method we will use... This one just kept me from losing track, no big deal if you change it.
- Adult health foods has a good deal of information out there that is not yet covered
- I kind of missed the overall 'healthy living' and preventative care theme
- Oh and completely missed the government ad campaigns on STDs and cigarattes
--119 07:22, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- I dunno much about the law. That being said, I agree that I'm not sure how the citation method we will use will wind up being, but the article was well written and SEEMS comprehensive. Lyellin 16:24, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This article has sat for 8 hours, but it has been edited by no one but the original author (the IP was me). I would appreciate having any passing wikipedian edit the article or, failing that, you decide to call it published. I think it suffers from having only one editor. --119 17:26, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)