(Redirected from Southern Sudan)
This is the category for South Sudan, a country in Africa.
Because South Sudan separated from Sudan on July 9, 2011, articles about South Sudan before that date should necessarily belong to Category:Sudan; after that date, inclusion in the two categories should be determined independently.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Juba (10 articles)
- Salva Kiir (3 articles)
- Riek Machar (3 articles)
Pages in category "South Sudan"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Six aid workers dead in ambush in South Sudan
- South Sudan fuel tanker explosion kills dozens
- South Sudan gains independence
- South Sudan minister Milla shot, killed
- South Sudanese politician John Luk Jok dies aged about 68
- South Sudanese President Salva Kiir signs peace deal
- Southern Sudan's defence minister among those killed in major plane crash
- Spokesman: At least 55 dead after violence in Darfur, Sudan
- Sudan adopts new currency
- Sudanese parties sign peace pledge
- Sudanese president declared winner of elections
- Sudanese president sworn in to another term
- Sudan’s Vice President killed in helicopter crash