Category:Affordable Care Act
(Redirected from Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
This is the category for the Affordable Care Act, a major piece of United States legislation regarding healthcare, commonly called Obamacare.
Refresh this list to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "Affordable Care Act"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- U.S. Senate passes landmark health care reform bill
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds health care mandate
- US Congresswoman Jackie Speier comments about Obamacare, Paralympics
- US government reopens following bi-partisan debt deal
- US House of Representatives passes health care bill
- US House of Representatives passes universal health care bill