Category:2011 Libyan uprising
(Redirected from Libyan Civil War)
This is the category for 2011 Libyan uprising.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "2011 Libyan uprising"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Former Libyan leader Gaddafi killed
- France calls on Libyan leader to step down
- France first to recognise Libyan rebels as "legitimate representatives of the people"
- France, Italy, UK sending military advisers to Libya; photojournalists killed in Misrata
- French aircraft on flights over Libya; US missiles launched at targets
- Libya blocks access to Internet
- Libya: Rebels edge closer to Tripoli
- Libyan city of Misrata reported to be secure after Gaddafi forces retreat
- Libyan court jails 24 foreigners for helping Gaddafi
- Libyan foreign minister defects to the UK
- Libyan government accuses three Dutch helicopter crew of transporting spies
- Libyan government forces capture eastern town from rebels
- Libyan rebels and Gaddafi troops in battle on two fronts
- Libyan rebels in Misrata restrict press freedoms
- Libyan rebels retake town of Brega
- U.S. drones enter Libya conflict
- U.S. military denies reports helicopter opened fire on Libyan civilians during rescue mission
- UN Security Council approves Libya no-fly zone
- Up to 31 reported dead as Libyan government troops attack Misrata
- US and UK forces join Libyan attack
- US President Obama considering supplying arms to Libyan rebels