Category:John G. Roberts
(Redirected from John Roberts)
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "John G. Roberts"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- U.S. court adds limit to police searches
- U.S. military tribunals in Guantanamo Bay lack Congressional authorization, violate U.S. law and Geneva Conventions
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds health care mandate
- United States Supreme Court Justice O'Connor to retire
- US Chief Justice candidate John Roberts' nomination goes to full Senate
- US Chief Justice John Roberts hospitalized
- US Senate confirms Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan
- US Supreme Court declares same-sex marriage legal
- US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies, aged 79
- US Supreme Court overturns ban on videos depicting animal cruelty
- US Supreme Court relaxes strict interpretation of self incrimination ruling
- US Supreme Court upholds right to picket military funerals