Comments:Wikinews interviews Frank McEnulty, independent candidate for US President
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
I believe he would be a good president but he doesn't have a chance.
THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE ONLY TRUE ANSWER I'VE HEARD FOR AMERICA, BECAUSE WAR-MONGERS AND THE ANTI-CHRIST CERTAINLY ARE NOT THE ANSWER....... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:36, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
i want to see more stuff i ama democrate but they will not get my vote and i want vote for the republican,, so we need more imformation,, on the indepentdent canidate...my name is bobby evans 409 283 4225 please call me i will do everything i can for u —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:57, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- We need the change....plain and simple. Reading the above information is exactly what our county needs. Some one who stands for America and can give us some pride back. The comment about picking the lesser of two evils is right. Most people I have talked to about the current situation in this country are as fed up with politics as they can get. Every one trying to run for this office is so close minded about their party affiliation, they would vote straight one way or the other, without even taking the time to see where a person running for office stands. Its completely mad... Take a look at the movie with Robin Williams in it called " Man of the Year" almost everything about that movie is as true as it gets in our current situation. There are way to many hands in the cookie jar in our white house. People have lost pride in their country...Especially our countries veterans. The very ones who have fought in other lands, not for the freedom of our citizens but for other people, And did it without resistance. They got on a plane and headed over seas to a place that really means nothing to them, but was ordered to do so and went, many without ever returning.
- As a whole, regardless of who enters office this time, this world of ours will have to change. The environment is something that has taken the back seat for a long time, now we are faced with destroying everything for our future. This world was created to maintain our lives and man kind has ruined it...Some people think that people that stand up for our planet are just a bunch of tree huggers that thrive on attention. People need to realize that with out these tree, we dont breath. Now if folks think that taking a pill to live or survive is an inconvenience, try strapping on a tank of oxygen before you go to work. How about having to take your kids to the doctor just to get breathing treatments and for chronic lung problems...that does not sound like fun to me, but we're heading in that direction fast...If a person in the Independent category can run for office and not be persuaded by third party interests, lets all hope that happens. This country needs a lift for our pride, our people and our futures. Without change we have what we have already....dis pare...with little hope of anything. The two big political parties have had decades to ruin our country, now we need to start moving to a better light. Lets just hope that our fore fathers arent frowning to much on us for letting things get this bad.