Comments:Somali pirates hijack Indonesian tugboat and Turkish container ship
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
When will they learn?Edit
Far be it for I to assert that I know anything at all about naval security, but in the past to protect the ships didn't they travel in escorted convoys through danagourous waters? Can't the same happen here?--ADtalk 01:47, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- Do you know how much it costs to provide escorts for every ship that passes through there? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 09:45, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- The russians are already doing it. They're escorting commercial ships.
For God SakeEdit
For God sake, this is an international war. They hijack a lot of ship. I hate them. Now they hijack Indonesian ship. I hate them. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kazmierczak (talk • contribs) 13:43, 17 December 2008 (UTC)