Comments:Sharp increase in number of Zimbabwean cholera deaths
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Is Zimbabwe the only country in Africa where there are cholera outbreaks? I don't think so... What about Ethiopia? Or Eritrea? Those countries also have a number of disease outbreaks... Is Mugabe responsible for them too? I don't like Mugabe and I do think he is a tyrant, but blaming him for everything seems stupid to me. What the UK/US alliance really wants if for him to leave power, so they can put their fascist puppet instead. Mugabe is as much responsible for the cholera outbreak as any other corrupt Afican leader. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- American was never mention in the Article in fact Kenya was the first to call for the removal of Zimbabwean's government. But I do love Anti-Americanism.--KDP3 (talk) 04:44, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- Calling everyone "anti-american" is the weapon of the weak and feeble minded, that do not know how to take a criticism and a perspective of the truth.