Comments:Mongolia declares state of emergency after violent protests, five people killed
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- Interesting you should say that, prompted me to check the Mongolia category. Only six articles, including this. I would not be surprised to see that go up a bit over the next few days. At one point I complained Zimbabwe wasn't well-enough covered, now the category has 69 articles. When I was regularly reporting on Thailand I dug up all the local English-language sources and found out what their biases were.
- In the dim and distant past we used to feature one under-reported country for a while and encourage people to look for news on it. --Brian McNeil / talk 14:47, 3 July 2008 (UTC)