Comments:Iranian media says current president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has won re-election
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- All eyes will be on Obama and how he will deal with this nut job.--220.127.116.11 (talk) 04:50, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
I really wanted mousavi to win but i will still support Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- "I really wanted mousavi to win but i will still support Mahmoud Ahmadinejad"... that's like saying, "I really wanted Gore/Kerry/Obama to win, but I will still support Bush/McCain". fail, gg.
- Wait are you telling the world you support a man that has no problem with hanging gays, executing children and stoning women? While trying to get nukes too wiped out Israel (and the Palestinian would be killed in the blast/radiation fall out too) along with the Dome of the Rock? I mean loyal opposition is one thing, but supporting a murder that supports terrorist organizations is one thing. I suggest therapy and a hug from your mother, unleashed she was stoned too by the "moral" police. --KDP3 (talk) 17:47, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
wow.... and I thought people were stupid to re-elect George W. Bush