Comments:Imprisoned American journalists in North Korea pardoned, to return to US
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
USA with a bipolar disorderEdit
The US Empire is collapsing very hard, very fast and very painfully. This decade, the USA turned itself into a fascist dictatorship. After the three disasters that are Afganistan, Iraq and Pakistan and the Obama election, we are in the presence of a USA with a bipolar disorder:
- Pres. Obama goes to Egypt, makes a wonderful peace and reconciliation speech;
- PNAC people support a military coup in Honduras and a "[insert color here EXCEPT RED] Revolution" in Iran (though the last one has John Bull as the main protagonist);
- Pres. Obama goes to Russia, makes a wonderful peace and reconciliation speech, that leaves the russians in awe;
- Two "US-asian journalists" are caught and imprisioned in North Korea and sentenced to 12 years hard labor;
- Former US Pres. Clinton goes to North Korea, carrying a message of peace and reconciliation - the two "journalists" are freed, bilateral talks between US and NK are reopened, Kim Jong-Il and Clinton holding hands together, smiling like friends...
The decline of the US Empire is proceeding very well. Fascist dictatorship => Bipolar disorder (a result from the "Repucrat" entity) => US Republic?
Let's wait and see... I very much hope so...
- How old are you? I'd presume either under 13 or over 70. --Bisected8 (talk) 16:34, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
- The USA has ALWAYS been a republic...since the day of independence. DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 17:10, 7 August 2009 (UTC)