Comments:Flash floods hit Australia's eastern coast

Comments from feedback form - "wheress your bibliography???..." edit

wheress your bibliography??? us school students need it! thatsalso a part of our marks! you know!!! — (talk) 05:12, 15 June 2010 (UTC)

It's called "Sources," synonymous with "bibliography" and "work cited/consulted" —Mikemoral♪♫ 05:29, 15 June 2010 (UTC)

Comments from feedback form - "fuck mate" edit

fuck mate — (talk) 02:19, 21 September 2010 (UTC)