Comments:"Bali Roadmap" agreed on, applauded
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
The session was just reconvened for a few minutes, and China balked about the plenary opening while its ministers are in talks, and called for apologies. I´m (explesive deleted) scared of whats happening right now. If this goes on an no agreement is reached I do think it would have pretty adverse effects for the 2009 agreement, and thus for our future. Sean Heron 03:23, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- Thank god they've come to an agreement. I really am relieved :D. Regards Sean Heron 07:18, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- Hooray! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop Sean Heron. It's great to have OR like this.--Jorago 07:38, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Thanks indeed, Sean Heron. I'm sorry to be a dunce, but what exactly have they agreed to? The percentages are out of the text? 188.8.131.52 09:24, 15 December 2007 (UTC) (Furius on Wikipedia)
- Hope its clearer now. Thanks Jorago, its been great to be here as well :). And thank you Furius for the feedback, its very good to get outside views on the article (after being here two weeks its becoming hard to imagine some people might not know all of the terminology :D). Regards Sean Heron 10:08, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! It seems to have worked out quite well, then :) This is good. I am very glad that we have someone on the ground, also. We are very lucky. Thank you again.
184.108.40.206 11:05, 15 December 2007 (UTC)(Furius on Wikipedia... Again)